No, not one of these girls.
Although, I did shamelessly enjoy their album my freshman year of high school.
My spice has been coming from buffalo sauce. It has been a star ingredient in two of my meals, and never fails to disappoint.
I worked until close to 8:00 last night and really needed an easy dinner. This one took under 10 minutes to make.
- Romaine (all chopped)
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- 3 smallish tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Low Fat Ranch
- 1 Tbsp. Buffalo Sauce
- Lime Tostito Crumbles
- 1/2 Lime’s Juice
- 1 Cup Shrimp
I mixed the ranch and buffalo sauce together to get a Buffalo Ranch Dressing.
I threw everything together, tossed it up, and voila – Buffalo Shrimp Salad. It was like eating wings, but much healthier 🙂
As if my buffalo cravings weren’t enough last night – I had to jump on the Spicy Oats Train.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Egg
- Sprinkle of Cheese
- Drizzle of Buffalo Sauce
I poached an egg and laid it atop my oats, then sprinkled with cheese and drizzled with the buffalo sauce. Yum! Perfect for a gal who prefers the salt route.
And, I have a confession. I got home after a very long day yesterday and had more work to do, so I had some Tostitos and Liquid Crack.
I know! The horror!
And Geoff knew I have been having a crazed week, so he brought home some vino. I had about 2.5 glasses of white. I have to say, it calmed me.
So, I was very bad and did not post my workout playlist yesterday. Well, in honor of the Spice Girls, I give you Quinn’s Workout Playlist Circa 1996/1997. Come on, let’s bring it back.
- Wannabe, Spice Girls, 2:53
- Tubthumping, Chumbawumba, 4:38
- B!tch, Meredith Brooks, 4:12
- Mo Money, Mo Problems, The Notorious B.I.G., 4:17
- Barbie Girl, Aqua, 3:17
- The Impression that I Get, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, 3:14
- Do You Know (What it Takes), Robyn, 3:41
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings, Smashing Pumpkins, 4:17
- Wonderwall, Oasis, 4:18
- Semi-Charmed Kind of Life, Third Eye Blind, 4:28
- London Rain, Amanda Marshall, 3:50
- Closer to Free, BoDeans, 3:10
Stay Tuned for my Quinn’s Favorite Things October Giveaway later this afternoon!